e parents to discuss social issues/concerns amongst their peers and participate in interactive workshops facilitated by educated, certified and experienced community professionals. Topics addressed within the program include character and leadership development, business and professional development skills, health and life skills education, financial literary, civic responsibility and community giving.
TPN participants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a US citizen or authorized to live in the US
- Must agree to abide by the guidelines of the program
IMPN participants must abide by the following guidelines:
- All participants must be respectful of TPN administrators/volunteers at all times
- All participants must be respectful of fellow participants at all times
- All participants must put forth effort to arrive on time to program sessions
- All participants must actively engage in program session workshops
- All participants must refrain from using profanity while on-site
- All participants must keep cell phones in the off/vibrate mode during program sessions; using cell phones (e.g., talking, texting, using social media, etc.) only during designated “break” periods
To register offline, print the registration application form below and complete.