SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
The AnnieRuth Foundation’s Summer Internship Program is a one year, points-based program that affords high school students the opportunity to interact with Community Leaders, Subject Matter Experts and other students from across the First Coast. The program equips participants with personal and professional skills that they are able to use now and well into their future. Student-interns are paid for hours that they work in a safe, professional environment that aligns with their career aspiration. Students who participate in the Summer Internship Program are viewed as more ‘marketable’ in comparison to their peers who are interested in obtaining a job in the same career field.
- 30 hours of classroom instruction
- Promotes academic achievement
- Fosters a college mind-set
- Develops character
- Provides a platform to network with Community Leaders, subject matter experts (SMEs) and other students from across the First Coast
- Develops personal & professional skills
- Provides insights from former award recipients
- Includes guidance from certified career coaches
- Emphasizes civic responsibility
- Includes program material
- Includes internship experience
- $2,500.00 per participant (which includes costs associated with participating in the one year program in addition to costs associated with the six-week, summer internship experience)
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE AVAILABILITY:
- Financial assistance is available to all families in the form of full and partial scholarships. To apply for a scholarship, please follow the instructions below.
2022 Financial Assistance Forms are being accepted now thru July 10, 2021: Don’t delay, apply today!
Click ‘Save As’ to save the form to your hard drive or USB.
When you’re ready to submit your form, enter your name, email address, and phone number in the boxes below.
Click the “Browse” button to find and upload your form.
Click the “Submit Form” button to send.
You will receive an on-screen notification advising that your form has been received.